Excellence in Adult Education in Kokomo, Indiana
Are you an adult wanting to complete a high school diploma in Kokomo? If so, look no further than The Excel Center. Located at 101 West Superior Street, Kokomo, IN 46901, our adult high school is dedicated to giving you the tools you need for success.
- We offer direct instruction classes Mondays through Thursdays—both during the day and in the evenings—so you have the flexibility you need to balance work, school, and family responsibilities.
- We teach Core 40 classes so you get the credits you need to get your high school diploma.
- We offer FREE child care and are located on the city’s free trolley line, making it easier for busy adults to get their high school diploma in Kokomo.
As a Kokomo school for adults, we offer the benefits of a public education—like free tuition and books—with additional programs and support targeted to adults in Howard County and the surrounding areas just like you.
- You can take dual credit classes, earning free credits at Ivy Tech to help you get started on a path to higher education.
- You can get a professional certification for career advancement in areas such as child development, pharmacy technician, welding, forklift operation, and manufacturing.
- You can turn to our knowledgeable staff for guidance in planning your future education or career path.
At The Excel Center in Kokomo, we’re dedicated to your success!
Kokomo Featured in State Impact Story
The Excel Center - Kokomo was recently featured in WFYI's State Impact story: Adult High School In Kokomo Gives New Meaning To ‘Back To School’.
Two-thirds of employers say a diploma is the least people need to have, according to a recent survey by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. Nearly 40 percent of employers say they have left jobs unfilled because they could not find qualified applicants...
Listen to the full broadcast here
Meet Student Latoya Dickerson
Latoya Dickerson is in her second term at The Excel Center in Kokomo. She always wanted to return to school and earn her diploma, but didn't have the time. She explains how The Excel Center removes many barriers her and others have faced that prevented them from returning to school.